This is probably one of the quickest and easiest side dishes for a party or game night. You can add to so many different things as a topping or as a dip from some nacho chips. Top a baked potato or sweet potato with a dollop of sour cream followed with a spoonful of the black bean corn salsa.
- 1 medium ripe tomato diced
- 2 spring onions
- 3/4 cups of corn
- 1/2 cup of drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of diced red onions
- 1/2 cup of finely diced red, orange and yellow mini peppers
- 1/2 cup of diced mango
- Mix all on the ingredients together. Add any the optional ingredients and let set for 5 minutes. Give it another good stir and it's ready to enjoy!