Want something indulgent? We've got you covered. A creamy delicious dish that will leave your totally satisfied. If your having a seafood craving, this dish will check all the boxed. A gorgeous piece of salmon is broiled to flaky perfection. Seasoned with Roasted Garlic Spice Blend and topped with a buttery shrimp filled cream sauce that melts in your mouth.
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup shallots, diced
- 1/4 cup spring onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 pound shrimp, deshelled / deveiened / cleaned
- 2 cups heavy cream
ROASTED GARLIC SALMON
- 4 salmon fillets, approx 4 to 6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Spice Blend
- Preheat broiler. Mix 1/4 cup of oil with Roasted Garlic Spice Blend. Place salmon on a lined baking sheet and pour the mixture over the salmon and place it under the broiler. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes
- Heat a large pan on medium heat.
- Add the butter and olive oil until the butter has melted. Add all of the vegetables to the pan and cook until they become translucent.
- Sprinkle the seasonings onto the veggies and stir. Next add the shrimp and cook until each side is opaque and pink. Pour in the heavy cream, gently stir and turn the heat down to medium low. Allow the sauce to simmer until it begins to thicken. Make sure to gently stir every few minutes.
- Take salmon out of the oven and pour the shrimp cream sauce over the fillets. Enjoy!
I like to use medium to large sized shrimp. Happy cooking! Thx -Kara Felicia
Hi. Would love to make this dish. What size shrimp should I use? Thanx for your response