Summer salads are a great way to get in a delicious meal that is light and is filled with flavor. They're healthy and a great way to get in your veggies and protein.
MUSTARD GREENS DRESSING
- 1/2 cup mayonaiise
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Mustard Greens Spice Blend
- 3 heads of romiaince lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of diced and peeled cucumber
- 1 half of a small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 of a large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of sliced strawberriies
- In a small bowl, mix your ingredients for the Mustard Greens Dressing and set aside.
- For this recipe we wanted to save time so we used frozen griled chicken. Cook it according to the package and set aside.
- Thoroughly rinse and clean your all of your vegetables. Once they are chopped and diced place them into a large bowl and mix. Top with the sliced strawberries and feta.
- Drizzle with the Mustard Greens Dressing and dive in!